Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Workout Day #3: Legs & Abs

Yesterday's workout was for legs and abs.  I have to admit, it was really frustrating for me to have to skip any of the workouts because of my back.  I was really struggling to not beat myself up over that.  I think I did okay, though, I just had to continually remind myself that I'm doing more than I did a month ago, and I build muscle fast, so I can DO THIS.  I WILL see a change!

Due to our crazy schedule of hauling kids places, I only had 10 minutes for cardio.  That was a little frustrating, but I will get our schedules figured out and plan better.  That was totally my fault!


Day 3
1/15/2013
Time  
Cardio Recumbent Bike 10 min @5
Legs/Abs
Hyper Extensions SKIP
Horizontal Leg Press 120x12 140x12 140x12
Leg Extensions 50x12 40x12 40x12
Leg Curl 40x12 40x12 40x12
Seated Calf Raises SKIP (because I don't need more muscle there at this point)
Cat-Abs Work (4HB) 6x6 6x count of 6 breaths
Abs (other) Ball Crunches 12

I ate well, had my two Isagenix shakes with a little extra protein (a handful of raw spinach in each shake) as well as one egg, two egg whites and 1/4th a cup of cottage cheese for breakfast and an omelette for my other meal.

I feel good.  I feel like I'm getting stronger and I'm sticking with my plan!  I am keeping track of all of my workouts in a google spreadsheet.  

I can't wait to see how far I've come in another month!

How do you keep track of your progress??

No comments:

Post a Comment