Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day #10: Sick Day/Rest Day

So today was supposed to be leg day again.  Both Patrick and I spent the day with runny noses, plenty of sneezing and plenty of Kleenex.

For the good of our health, we took a rest day.

I spent the day resting, boosting my immunse system with liquid vitamin D drops.  I got them from my Chiropractor, mainly for my one child who is in public school to help ward off illness.  He's already used it a few times and it seemed to work wonders at fighting off that feeling of *doom* that you get right before a full blown sickness.

I'm living by this mantra right now (well, this is one of many) And boy, do I feel SORE!

What motivates you?  DO you have a favorite saying?  

I love Pinterest for inspiration.  As silly as it might sound, I find it motivational to peruse for inspirational sayings and motivating photos.  I keep a Pinterest *Fitspiration* board just for that.

If you have an inspirational blog/tumblr/pinterest, please share in the comments, I'd love to follow you... I can never have too much motivation!





Source: fitsugar.com via Byn on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment