Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tasty Tuesday! Lasagna, Meaty or Vegetarian

**If you're trying to lose weight, this is a CHEAT/Free Day meal.  I don't eat grains (or dairy except Greek yogurt & cottage cheese)... this was requested by a friend and my family before I officially went off of grains:)  Enjoy in moderation!!!

**For my own cheat/free meal, I replace the pasta with thinly sliced zucchini and less cheese for a yummy dish to soothe your "lasagna" cravings!  I keep away from wheat, even on cheat days because my body doesn't like wheat at all... bloating, uncomfortable feelings, insomnia & weight gain is not worth it to me!

My husband, the food critic of the house who LOVES food and makes cooking a rewarding endeavor!


I joked with my friends that this should be called "Cooking with Cleavage" because of this dress.  When I bought this dress, I had NO cleavage... as I gained and gained weight, the dress was one of the only (stretchy) things that fit me other than workout clothes.  I am ready to retire this thing and never see it again... or maybe hang it on my wall as a reminder of how I don't want to be.

Here is another version of my Meat/Vegetarian Lasagna Variations with a little bit more in the way of a recipe (since in this one, I just used marinara sauce that I had already made)

I have two more videos ready to edit and upload... 

So, let me know what recipe you'd like to see OR any questions that you have that I could answer in a Q&A video!


No comments:

Post a Comment