Monday, January 28, 2013

February Squats Challenge!!!

I love squats.  I love that they work SO many muscles at once and I can just do them in spurts when I'm already getting up to do something.

I found this challenge on Pinterest, but from all of the different pins, not one of the ones I found was actually linked to a blog post.  I found a link to this tumblr, but I must say I'm woefully inadequate when dealing with tumblr, so I still can't find this particular post.  Hell, I don't even know if that's something you can DO on tumblr.  (I said I was woefully inadequate!)

ANYWAY, I'm going to do this challenge for February.  I think I'll print out one for my bathroom mirror and one for my fridge so the kids can do it with me if they want to.

I'll be enjoying squats and working up the nerve for a bigger challenge for March.  Maybe planks or burpees?

Share your favorite challenges with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment