Friday, January 4, 2013

Ten Days Down. Let the Planning Commence!

So my husband, Patrick aka Personal Trainer gave me ten more days of down time for my back to heal.  Then I can start PiYo.  And get back to my TOTALLY AWESOME BODY TRANSFORMATION!!!  I hope to be strong enough by the end of the month to add in weights and other cardio.

My plan is to have a plan.  Deep, right?  I know:) I'm using Jamie Eason's fat loss workout plan from the Body Building website.  It is laid out in such a way that you can print out the workouts to keep track of your weight/reps, etc.  I'm excited to have something so well laid out.  I also plan on doing PiYo and extended stretching at least three times a week as well.

3 Month Goals!
*Beginning January 15, 2013
(vague until I am healed enough to get a measurable starting point)

  • Increase flexibility (I'll set actual measurable goals once my back heals and I can see where I'm starting from!)  This is a big one for me because I have never been flexible and I know it is a big factor in my injuries.  I want that to STOP!
  • Lower body fat (I ordered this electronic body fat analyzer today and I'm really looking forward to seeing how my body fat % is going down as I work out!)
  • Lose 25-30 pounds.  I know this is a somewhat high amount, but I have at least 75 pounds to lose, so I don't think its unreasonable.  After the first 3-4 months, I plan to focus even more on strength training and developing those habits, but I really need to get a good portion of this weight off so that my joints and my back aren't under so much pressure.  
  • Increase Cardio:  I want to be able to do 30 minutes (not counting warm up & cool down) on the elliptical with resistance/incline HIIT and not be dying at the end!  I'm starting at no resistance, no incline and doing just 30 minutes of that is tiring!  I want to improve this hard core!
  • Increase Weights when lifting AND be able to do: 
    • 3 full pull ups (I'm super pathetic in that area right now, but its very important to me to increase my upper body strength!)
    • 10 pushups (no knees)
    • 2 minute plank
    • 5 Turkish Get Ups (weight TBD)
  • Improved Nutrition:
    • Isagenix:  EITHER one 9 day cleanse each month, or one 30 days cleanse to start.
    • Cut wheat out entirely for the first 3 months
    • Cut out refined sugars, HFC & MSG completely.
    • Limit grains

Coming Soon!  My Six Month Goals
*Once I'm about a month or so into my first 3 months, I'll set definitive goals for the end of June
My husband and I Feb. 2011
**My 19th anniversary is at the end of June!!!  I want to have a formal party on our back deck and I want to look and feel fabulous when I celebrate with my amazing husband!  So some of my goals may be vague, but I want to have plenty of energy, I want to feel GREAT about myself and what I've accomplished... and most of all, I want to feel sexy:)  I mean, what could be better for celebrating 19 amazing years together?

No comments:

Post a Comment