Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day #4 of my Awesome Transformation

Insomnia:  So last night was a little better.  I was really surprised that I had no craving for alcohol at all.  I wasn't even terribly panicked that I had NOTHING to help me sleep, not even "Sleepy Time" tea.  This is a big BIG change for me.  YAY!  I was still feeling incredibly overly sensitive (my poor husband), but I did eventually get to sleep around 2:00 am.  The night was still plagued with dreams... over and over and over.  I kept waking up feeling panicked or frustrated... but I was still able to fall asleep easier than the night before, so still, PROGRESS.  That is what I'm looking for in this journey, continued progress.

I won't have the opportunity to go to the gym with my husband until 9:00 or later tonight, so I'm going to go do a short workout DVD with PiYo for right now.  Just in case he's too tired to take me later... I have to get something in today!

I just finished PiYo #3 with my 12 year old daughter Abyni!  It was only 35 minutes, but we were both sweating, and we made it through all of the exercises.  Granted, I had to do the push ups and the mermaid poses on one knee, but I did them all!  I get SO bored when I'm exercising, but with this, I found that I was surprised when it was done!

 

I can certainly tell that although I still feel really really tired, I still have far more energy today than I did yesterday!  I got some laundry going, the dishes put away AND did some fitness.  

Things are only moving up from here!

Tomorrow I think I'll start making some concrete goals and habits that I want to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment