Monday, December 17, 2012

Day #2 of my Awesome Transformation


Yay! Today I stayed really hydrated. I kept my 51 oz. Cup filled with ice water or cold water and was drinking all day. By the time I went to the gym I was half way through my 4th cup. That meant there was no cramping on the elliptical. My muscles were burning through the first 5-10 minutes, but then it was much easier. I got my 30 minutes in with little problem and I felt good.

Then we were going to work on legs, but my right knee is still a little... loose feeling, so I wasn't confident enough to do lunges. One of the leg machines were broken, so I did some machines that were like weighted squats and leg lifts.  I'm hoping to find the best exercises for strengthening my knees, as that is what sidelined me early this year.  I don't want to create any setbacks by choosing the wrong thing!

The last machine was freaking HARD.  I felt like I was going to throw up by the end of that.   Then I stretched for a while and we came home for some eggs and cottage cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment